- Type/quantity of items ordered (for example, fine jewelry or larger items)
- The product is on back order pending restock, or product discontinued
- Your order is shipping to an alternate address
You haven’t received a cancellation email. Where is your order?
- If you have not received an email, check your spam folder
- If you still have not found an email from us, check that the email address you provided on your order is correct
- Check your Order Status by logging in to your account to verify if any part of your order was canceled
You haven't received a shipment notification and your item(s) are on back order?
If this happens, the item(s) you ordered are on a slight back order and will ship immediately once restocked.
If the item(s) is not restocked within a reasonable time frame, your item(s) may be cancelled. We will contact you and provide more information.
Your order was canceled after placing it
- Your billing and account information is correct and up to date
- The items and/or quantities of items that you are ordering have not exceeded the limits set forth on the item page